Through the crystal glass Reflections of Tuscan culture
Discover the brilliantly coloured crystal-making tradition at Colle di Val d’Elsa and explore the hidden gems of this medieval city on our exclusive Borgo Santo Pietro glassmaking tour.
The package includes:
- Two nights in the room of your choice, with buffet breakfast included.
- A morning trip to Vilca, where 13 glassblowers transform molten balls of glass into fantastic animal shapes in a matter of seconds; or the Duccio di Segna workshop, where specialised artisans create glassware and singular works of art.
- Lunch in a traditional Italian trattoria.
- A visit to the town’s acclaimed Crystal Museum, followed by a guided tour of the winding medieval streets of Colle di Val d’Elsa that includes Etruscan exhibitions at the Ranuccio Bianchi Bandinelli Archeological Museum, and a visit to the San Pietro Museum to witness the city’s changing fortunes as expressed through art.
- To polish off the trip, guests are invited to create a personalised piece of crystal at the workshop of Franco Cucini and his son Riccardo.
- We close the day with a sumptuous five-course tasting menu at our Michelin-starred restaurant Meo Modo, overlooking the sublime Valle Serena (beverages excluded).
Starting from €1600 (without transfer)*
Starting from €2100 (with transfer)*
For more information, terms & conditions and to reserve please contact us at:
Tel. +39 0577 75 1222 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid from March 26 to October 31 2018. Offers subject to availability. *Rates based on double occupancy.
Additional nights 10% off. Taxes included.
Not accumulable with other offers or amenities. Pre-paid and non-refundable. Not retroactive.